[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] "Let all who are Hungry come and eat!"

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Sat Nov 26 18:36:18 UTC 2016

Our December 4 holiday dinner is for everyone!  We do not want anyone to feel excluded because of financial concerns.  If finances are a problem for you, please contact our treasurer, Leon Anderson, any time in advance of the December 4 holiday dinner.  He is the only person who will know.  All he will provide for the treasurer's report is the number of people we assisted and the amount of money spent.  Please contact Leon either by phone at 804 432 4449 or email Leon9533 at gmail.com.

December 4 is also chapter election night.  Annual chapter membership dues of $5 for anyone wanting to vote need to be paid in advance of the Election Everyone in our chapter is very much wanted, invited and welcome to attend our party. Please come join us and help to make it memorable as well as meaningful for all of us.  Personally, I genuinely look forward to greeting as many of you as possible December 4.  Please let Jody know you are coming so there will be plenty of food for everyone.