[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Postponement

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Sun Apr 30 21:35:50 UTC 2017

The May chapter meeting will be postponed to May 20, among other reasons, because May 6 conflicts with the state board meeting.  What would everyone think about a social meeting May 20?  How about a picnic supper with provisions for inclement weather?  For example, we could try for a park with a pavilion  We could each bring something the way we did several years ago when we had our last picnic.  That is not the only possibility, just one which occurred to me.  I welcome and invite suggestions, as well as help from everyone.  I make this request because I will be out of town this week.  Anyone who needs or wants to talk with me can reach me on my cell phone, 703 403 1227.  I am sending a separate email about the walk.