[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Special Program at Next Week's Monthly Chapter Meeting

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Fri Aug 11 16:24:01 UTC 2017

Ski For Light will be the subject of the program at our Historic Fredericksburg's August 19 monthly chapter meeting.  We will be in meeting room 1 at 10:00 in the Central Rappahannock Library, 1101 Caroline Street.  This will be a really wonderful and exciting opportunity to learn all about people who are blind cross country skiing with partners.  Guest speakers will be Bob Hart and his wife Bonnie ODay who are part of the Ski for Light organization.  Bonnie and Bob are long time members of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia.  Special appreciation goes to lifetime member Bernie Werwie who took time, effort and initiative to plan this program.  Let us all show our appreciation by having a strong turnout for Bonnie and Bob.