[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Request for Assistance

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Fri Mar 31 10:51:44 UTC 2017

I would be extremely appreciative if someone who plans to attend the meeting tomorrow would help with the presidential release.  One alternative would be to load it onto a flash drive.  I can then bring my Library of Congress player, as I have been doing, so we can listen that way.  Otherwise, I think someone with an IPad could help, or even an cell phone with a really good speaker.  As we once discovered the hard way, my cell phone's speaker is inadequate.  I would be so appreciative if anyone who is willing to help me with this would please let me know.  Thank you in advance for any assistance you are willing to provide.