[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] This Year's Holiday Party

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Thu Nov 30 22:37:11 UTC 2017

This year's party will be Saturday, December 9, from 3:00 to 5:00 at the Salem Church Library.  Everyone is requested to bring a contribution of  either a food/beverage  item or paper products.  Please keep in mind we are not requiring anything elaborate because this will not be a full meal.  It falls between lunch and dinner, so finger food, appetizers and snacks are entirely appropriate as well as appreciated.

Please call Jody Silverberg, chairman of our social committee, to let her know you are coming and what you will bring.  Her number is 703 730 1716.

We will also hold elections at that time.  Dues must be paid in order to vote.  Leon Anderson is nominating committee chairman.  Michael Kasey and Mark Ross are serving  on the committee with him.