[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Monthly Meeting

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Wed Aug 15 21:18:08 UTC 2018

The Historic Fredericksburg Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia will have its monthly meeting this Saturday, August 18.  It will be at 10:00 in the Central Rappahannock Regional Library, 1201 Caroline Street.  Jody Silverberg, who recently established her home based business as a pastry chef, will talk about this with us and bring some of her scrumptious creations for us to sample.

In addition, we will continue our discussions about the up coming National Federation of the Blind of Virginia convention November 9-11, for which we are the host chapter.  Please make every possible effort to attend Saturday's meeting.  Your presence is requested in the strongest possible terms so, working together, we can continue the tradition of outstanding conventions in Fredericksburg.