[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Meetings

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Thu Dec 13 15:11:39 UTC 2018

We have meeting room 2 in the library all the way through August.  There will have to be a change after that because of some construction, but we will know about it well in advance.  The theater room is being expanded, so meeting room2, along with most others in that area, will close.  However, another room on that level will open.  There will also be additional rooms opening on the third floor well before August.  However, they are smaller.  I know this sounds odd  to say but, hopefully, they won't meet our needs.  In other words, they won't work for us if we follow through on our plans earlier this month and all work really hard to bring in new members.

All that said, our next meeting will be our usual third Saturday of the month, January 19, just before our Richmond and Washington seminars.