[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Meetings

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Wed Jan 10 20:13:49 UTC 2018

I have solved one of the membership's major complaints.  We now have consistency.  The library has guaranteed us a room at the same time every month--the third Saturday from 10:00 to noon.  The only exception will be April, and we won't be holding a chapter meeting that day anyway because it will be our Walk With the Blind. Our next meeting will be Saturday, January 20 at 10:00.  As much as I would love doing so, on this issue at this time, I cannot make everyone happy.  However, we can now tell our friends and associates we meet the third Saturday of every month, in the same place, at the same time.  I genuinely hope this improves our attendance and signals an auspicious beginning for 2018.I want to thank all of you who took time to respond to my email request.  I also want to thank so many of our stalwart members who are willing to come, even if the time is not ideal in some instances.  If this decision really makes some people unhappy, I regret that and suggest we discuss it again at our May meeting.

Please update your records with my new email:
holly at volunteersfortheblind.org