[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Next Month's Year end Meeting

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Sat Nov 24 11:46:40 UTC 2018

Our year end meeting/holiday party will occur a week from today, December 1.  It will be at a different location-806 Lyons Boulevard in Stafford.  There has been a name change  to that library branch.  It used to be the England Run Library.

The meeting is at a different time  too-noon to 2:30.  The room we will use is next to the library kitchen.

Brittany is primarily responsible for this year's party and is doing an outstanding job planning it.  Please expect a call from her or Kaitlynn Jordan, and be prepared to tell them what you will bring as food to share.

We also have extremely serious business to conduct.  December is when we elect our officers and board members for next year.  We are not going to have a nominating committee.  Instead, all nominations  will come from the floor.  If you want to stand for election to an officer or board position, please find someone in advance and ask him or her to nominate you.