[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Monthly Meeting Notice

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Thu Jun 13 00:08:28 UTC 2019

Please make an extra special effort to attend this month's Historic Fredericksburg chapter meeting.   We will meet Saturday, June 15 at 10:00 in the Central Rappahannock Library, 1201 Caroline Street.  Vice President Brittany Ingram will conduct this meeting which will feature a discussion of the National Federation of the Blind's philosophy.  This will be Brittany's first time conducting our chapter meeting.  She has devoted considerable thought and planning to what promises to be an outstanding program.  Please show her your support by attending this meeting and participating actively in this extremely important discussion.