[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] Crier January 15th - Special Meeting

rtbyrne at aol.com rtbyrne at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 21:00:15 UTC 2020

FREDERICKSBURG CRIER –January 15th, 2020

Olla my fellowFederationists. This is a short, quick Crier to remind every one that thisSaturday is the first meeting of 2020 and we will have a special guest, the statepresident, Tracy Soforenko. Please try your best to make this meeting to learnthe latest happenings in the Virginia state affiliate of the NationalFederation of the Blind. It is also an opportunity to ask questions of a personwho interacts with many people in the know.

     On another subjec the audio  books on CD’s from my library have hadBraille added to thierr cases for those of us who can read it.

     I will have the audiobooks in my car andthey can be “checked out” after the meeting.

Below is a list of theauthors and genres.

Enjoy the day and seeyou Saturday at 10 AM at the Library.

P.S. You can also pay2020 dues if you have not done it yet.

series

title

author

MEDIA