[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] CRIER November 19th

rtbyrne at aol.com rtbyrne at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 03:29:37 UTC 2020

              HISTORIC FREDERICKSBURG CRIER - NOV. 19th

Olla and welcome to our Crier. As of this momentSaturday’s meeting at the library in Fredericksburg is on. We have a largeenough room for social  distancing. Facecoverings will be mandatory. If you are not comfortable with attending, we willstream the meeting via Zoom. The meeting will begin at 10 am and end about 12.There are no special guests scheduled at this time.

     I know thisis a strange time for all of us and it is is hard to plan ahead in the long orshort term but if you have ideas for ways to help us help each other to getthrough this, please share them with us.

     Based onthe pending availability of a vaccine, I hope that things will improve fairlyquickly and we will be back to normal soon. I hope by Christmas but it is toosoon to know. We can hope.

     If you planon attending in person, please let me know. My e-mail and phone number will befound below at the end of the Crier.

      I wil send instructions for attending themeeting remotely Friday afternoon. Until then be safe.

Dick Byrne

rtbyrne at aol.com

804-238-5608