[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] Crier - July 16

rtbyrne at aol.com rtbyrne at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 14:39:24 UTC 2021

Historic FredericksburgCRIER, July 16th

     Bon Jour and welcome to this edition ofour CRIER. I hope all are well and getting ready to get back to a more normallife. I am putting out this short Crier to remind everyone about our Julymeeting Saturday. We will meet at the Fredericksburg Regional Library at 10 am.I hope we can have a good meeting where we can begin finding out what membersgot from the national convention and begin planning our Chapter’s future.

 It has been a long and sad time during the Covidcrisis. Many people have lost friends and relatives along with financial problems.The disruptions to our lives may take a while to recover from but we are resilientand we can do it. Our meeting is part of the new beginning.

     The future success of our chapter beginswith this meeting. Please come and bring your ideas and input to help to plan ourfuture.

    We cannot bring food to this meeting. Ihope we can leave the meeting and go to a restaurant near-by for lunch. Iflunch sounds good, please bring suggestions for where to eat or reply to theCrier with some ideas for where to eat.

I hope tomeet with you tomorrow.

Dick Byrne

rtbyrne at aol.com

804-238-5608