[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] Special Crier -Saturday meeting

rtbyrne at aol.com rtbyrne at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 19:09:34 UTC 2021

HISTORIC FREDERICKSBURGCRIER, June 18th

    Bon Jour my friends and fellow Federationists.Welcome to this edition of our Crier. This Crier is a special Crier to changetomorrow:s scheduled meeting. The weather forecast for Saturday makes a meetingon or near the water unsafe. I am rescheduling and moving the meeting to Holly”soffice. This will be a dry and safe location. Next month the library will beopen to us. I guess that will be another back to normal experience.

Sueand I will stop at Paul’s Bakery on the way to the meeting. Hopefully thesegoodies will tempt more of you to come. We can also order  lunch if peoplewant to do that. We could get pizzas or sandwiches, depending on what peoplewant.

Itwill be nice to interact with all of you. It will also be an opportunity to catch up on new information that couldaffect our community.  This could includetechnology, websites, apps, and any other valuable information that we need toshare.

Ireally look forward to being with you folks. I hope you can come and wecan start to plan the future.

Travelsafely

DickByrne

804-238-5608

rtbyrne at aol.com