[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] Saturday's Meeting

rtbyrne at aol.com rtbyrne at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 21:35:23 UTC 2021

HISTORIC FREDERICKSBURG CRIER – November 19, 2021

BonJour, This is just a quick Crier to remind you aboutSaturday’s meeting. It will be held at10:00 AM at    the Rappahannock Regional Library indowntown Fredericksburg in Room 2 on the lower level. Normally we would beelecting officers for the next year, but it might be best to hold that offuntil December since we haven’t been able to meet  together as a group for quite a while.  At Saturday’s meeting we can discuss apossible slate of officers if there are any volunteers.

As you all know the last year has been a very strange time.  Many of us have lost family and friends tothe pandemic.  These losses have hit eachfamily in different ways, some were very catastrophic.  Now many of us are trying to plan a futurethat does not include some valuable family members.

Saturday morning’s meeting might help to get us going in adirection that will help our Chapter and our friends to move forward.

At this meeting we hope to get not only a slate of officers  but also the beginnings of a plan for  the future. Please  come and bring your input becausewe need it.

Dick Byrne, President

 804-238-5608

rtbyrne at aol.com

The Zoomlink is below.