[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] Community awareness of the NFB Saturday September 10

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Thu Aug 11 17:32:32 UTC 2022

Members,

To help spread the word of our NFB advocacy, we will set up a table at the
Fredericksburg Farmers Market on Saturday, September 10 from 9 a.m. until 1
p.m.  This is a community day and other organizations will be there.

If you are available to sit at this table for a time please email me with
your commitment at michaelgkasey at verizon.net
<mailto:michaelgkasey at verizon.net>

If we have enough coverage, we will confirm the event.

This may be a great way to increase the enthusiasm in our chapter.

Sincerely,

Michael (540)760-3885