[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] Walk with the Blind October 15 fund raising

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Wed Jun 15 16:56:04 UTC 2022

Members,

Let the fund raising begin!!  Now is the time to ask businesses, family and
friends to contribute to the operation of our historic Fredericksburg
Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

Our walkathon this year was postponed until October.  We are behind in fund
raising.

Our treasury is lower than it has been in some time.

If we are to continue our support of the Virginia and national programs, we
must raise funds from now until October 15.

Take this opportunity to think about what the NFB means to you and let
others know.  Then ask for their support so we can continue helping others
in our community.

We accept cash and checks made payable to "NFB".

You may give your donations to our Treasurer, Holly or mail to me at:

Michael Kasey

1305 Prince Edward Street

Fredericksburg, VA 22401

I am contacting Lions clubs and Knight of Columbus Councils in our area to
ask for their continued support.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Michael

(540)760-3885