[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] Chapter meeting Saturday March 19 at 10 a.m. at Library

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Fri Mar 18 22:58:02 UTC 2022

Members,

Our President, Dick Byrnes is experiencing personal computer issues, so I
have decided to send this message on his behalf.  We will meet in person at
the Central Rappahannock Regional Library on Caroline Street tomorrow in
room 2 beginning at 10 a.m.  We will end no late than noon.  We hope to hold
elections, collect dues and discuss monthly meeting dates and activities for
the upcoming year.  The zoom info appears below if you are unable to attend
in person.

I hope to be nominated as President and have plans for a great year!

It is important that you  come and help us get the year going.  Please bring
your ideas!!!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345

Passcode: 20201940

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,8297256345# US (Washington DC) 13126266799,,8297256345# US

+(Chicago)

Dial by your location

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)