[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] Fred Chapter NFBV monthly meeting April 7

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Thu Mar 31 22:01:13 UTC 2022

Members,

April has several religious days during which we are best to avoid holding
our meeting.  Therefore I propose Thursday April 7, 2022. Yes, next week!

We have a separate dining room reserved beginning at 6:30 p.m. at:

Tapa Rio Restaurant

1101 Sophia Street

Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401

If you are able to join us, please arrive no later than 6:30 p.m.

The Chapter will pay for your appetizer (generous portion which can be your
meal)

This offer is for those members that have paid their 2022 membership dues
($5)

You may order drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) and a full meal and/or
dessert at your own cost.

Depending on other priorities Delegate Tara Durant may attend to brief us on
the General Assembly and the result of our NFB legislation.

As an ice breaker, please be prepared to tell everyone the name of your
Virginia Delegate and Senator and if you have contacted them.

Congressman Wittman, Senators Allen and Warner are our Federal
Representatives.  These people are not your individual Virginia Delegate and
Senator.

Let me know if you need guidance on identifying your Virginia
representatives and how to contact them.

For planning, please let me know by Monday, if you will attend and how many
others in your family will attend.

We are continuing to celebrate our 20 year Chapter Anniversary!!!

There will be a zoom link available between 7 and 8 pm for those that
cannot join us and will be sent via email next week.

Let me know if you have questions.

Sincerely,

Michael

(540)760-3885