[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] Be an official member of the NFB by paying your dues

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sun May 8 23:01:35 UTC 2022

Hello members,!

Please let me know you received this email from our mailing list by sending
an email to michaelgkasey at verizon.net
<mailto:michaelgkasey at verizon.net%20%20and>   and include your name and
whether you have paid your dues or when you will pay.

In order to list you as an official member, we must have your $5 per person
dues for 2022 paid.

If you have not paid,

Please send a check to me payable to "NFb" and I will notify our Treasurer.
I am maintaining  the official membership list.

Mail to:

Michael Kasey

1305 Prince Edward Street

Fredericksburg, VA 22401

PLEASE mail so I receive it by may 15 or drop off at our home.

Mobile (540)760-3885

Chapters are competing across Virginia to increase members!

Help Fredericksburg to be number one!!!