[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] Update from Historic Fredericksburg

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Fri May 13 15:38:44 UTC 2022

In Historic Fredericksburg, we met in person for the first time in quite a
long time!  Our guests were our local representatives to the Virginia
General Assembly House of Delegates.  They briefed us on their perspective
about the General Assembly's  recent session and the status of our NFB of
Virginia proposed legislation.

Upon conclusion, they were invited to join our movement to show their
support and commitment.

They both joined as dues paying members!

We welcome Delegate Phillip Scott and Delegate Tara Durant as members of the
Fredericksburg Area Chapter of the NFB of Virginia.

Our Chapter continues to set an example and will be busy this summer with
many activities to come!

Michael Kasey

President

Fredericksburg Area Chapter of the NFB of Virginia