[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] Propose to cancel May Chapter meeting June 9

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Mon May 23 22:53:40 UTC 2022

I propose that we not hold a Chapter meeting this month.  Our regularly
scheduled meeting would have been Thursday June 9.

Since we have our Bowling event on Tuesday June 7, then holding our meeting
the same week may not be a good idea.

Therefore, unless people disagree, we will not have a meeting in June.

If anyone is planning on going to the national Convention either in person
or virtually, please let me know.

If anyone has any business or comments to make, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Michael

.