[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Fwd: Hosting Virginians for Washington Seminar at Potomac and Fairfax Chapter Member homes

beverlyconey beverlyconey at cox.net
Sun Dec 6 23:41:55 UTC 2015

Please see the note below from Tracy Soforenko.

Begin forwarded message

Subject: Host NFB of Virginia Members During Washington Seminar?

The 2016 Washington Seminar is fast approaching. The Great Gathering In is Monday, January 25 with Capitol Hill visits on Tuesday, January 26 and Wednesday January 27.

We expect a larger crowd of Virginians from other parts of the Commonwealth who will want to attend. This set of Washington Seminar participants includes many of the Virginia Leadership Fellows.  To manage costs, we are trying to identify Potomac and Fairfax Chapter members who would be willing to accommodate someone in their home for both Monday (1/25) and Tuesday (1/26) in the evening.

If you are willing to host someone, please contact Tracy Soforenko at 202 285-4595 or
Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

We need to know by Friday, January 18 so please let us know. Thank you.