[Nfbv-potomac-announce] FW: [Nfbv-announce] Join Us at the 2016 Richmond Seminar - Jan 18 - 19

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 10 11:45:39 UTC 2015

Good Morning,

Please join us for the 2016 Richmond Seminar.  See below for details.

The seminar is an exciting opportunity to learn about the legislative
process and provide real opportunities to enhance the lives of blind
Virginians

Let me know by January 1 if you are able to attend.  Transportation and
double room accommodations are provided.