[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Book Club

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 2 23:51:24 UTC 2015

Hello Readers,

Our next book club meeting is scheduled for Tuesday evening November 3 at
our house.

The address is 810 22nd Street South Arlington.  The starting time is 7:00
pm and I will order dinner for those interested at about 5:50 pm.

We will order dinner from Fillmore Pizza.  The menu is attached.

Please call 703-867-6400 before 5:00 pm with your order.

Thank you.

John

Thank you.