[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Convention and Other Matters

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 6 11:59:09 UTC 2015

Hello Colleagues,

Now that our outstanding state convention is over, I want to thank everyone
for your hard work in making the convention such a success.  It is truly
wonderful to work with a group who pulls together to make things happen.

Also, a reminder, if you are interested in the IEP seminar on November 21
please sign up.

An alert!  Save the date!  On Saturday December 19 we are having a holiday
open-house.  All in the chapter are invited and welcome.  The time is 3:00
pm until 7:00 pm.  We plan to make a giant pot of chili and have some snacks
and drinks.  I hope everyone may attend.

Finally,  I am out of town next week.  Nancy will run the meeting and we
will complete amendments to our constitution.

Thank you for all you do to change what it means to be blind.  As
Thanksgiving approaches, I want to extend best wishes to everyone as we get
together with family and friends to give thanks for all our blessings this
year.