[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Toys for Tots Drive

beverlyconey beverlyconey at cox.net
Sun Nov 15 19:51:26 UTC 2015

As I mentioned at last week's chapter meeting, the Social Committee is coordinating a Marines Toys for Tots collection on behalf of PCNFB. The age range is infant to 16 years old. Suggested donations include such items as a toy, book, game, stuffed animal, doll, cd, video game, skateboard, cosmetics, hair straightening iron, etc. Unacceptable items include food, candy, used items, and toy weapons. Your donations are tax deductible. For more information or to make a cash donation, visit www.toysfortots.org

Please bring your donations to either our holiday banquet on December 10, or to the Halversons' holiday open house on December 19.  I will collect the donations and drop them off at a local collection center on December 21.

Please open your heart and donate a gift or two to help spread some holiday cheer to our area's needy children. Thank you!

Beverly Coney
Chair, Social Committee

Sent from my iPad