[Nfbv-potomac-announce] {Spam?} Book Club

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 2 14:26:31 UTC 2016

Good Morning Book Lovers,

The Potomac Chapter Book Club will meet at 7:00 PM, Tuesday, April 5 at John
and Sandy Halverson's home.

The address is 810 22nd Street South, Arlington, Virginia 22202.

Attached are questions for our book, A Place Called Freedom.  Note that the
questions are generic fiction questions, but I think they do a great job of
highlighting issues in this book.

We will order dinner from Ledo Pizza.  The menu is attached.  Please give me
your order before 5:00 PM on Tuesday.  I will order at 5:45 PM.

Please email your order to johnh50 at verizon.net or call or text 703-867-6400.
You may also call our home phone at 703-379-1141.

See you Tuesday.