[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Book Club January Meeting

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 26 19:16:56 UTC 2016

Hello Book Lovers,

Now that Christmas is over and we are moving on to 2017, it is time to
prepare for our January book club discussion.

The book is House Rules by Jodi Picoult.

We will meet at 7:00 pm on Tuesday at our house, 810 22nd Street South,
Arlington, Virginia 22202.

As usual we will order from a delivery restaurant for dinner.  The menu will
come in another email.

Attached  is a  reading guide for this book.  It includes about 30
questions.

See you on the third.

John

Attachment