[Nfbv-potomac-announce] FW: Alexandria City Academy Now Accepting Applications

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 4 11:27:53 UTC 2016

Hello,

Thank you Brian.

See below.

From: BrianMiller [mailto:brianrmiller88 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2016 10:11 PM
To: Halverson John
Cc: Beverly Coney
Subject: FW: Alexandria City Academy Now Accepting Applications

Hi John,

I thought the below announcement might be of interest to some of our members
in Alexandria. I've completed the Alexandria citizens academy and can attest
to its value for those who wish to be more involved in the community and
gain a better understanding of how our local government works.

Thanks,

Brian Miller

a b