[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Attention Book Lovers

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 30 21:36:56 UTC 2016

Hello,

The Potomac Chapter Book Club will meet to discuss Sing You Home this coming
Tuesday evening.

The time is 7:00 PM.

Place; the home of John and Sandy Halverson, 810 22nd Street, South,
Arlington, Virginia 22202.

I am pleased to say that our sidewalk and steps are snow free.  The street
is also clear.

Attached are book questions and a menu from Bozzelli's Italian Deli.  Please
email me your order by 5:00 or call on 703-867-6400 or 703-379-1141.  My
email address is johnh50 at verizon.net.

Thank you.