[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Transportation to Board Meeting

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 23 13:47:31 UTC 2016

Good Morning Colleagues,

The next NFB of Virginia Board meeting will take place in Richmond on August
6.

Let me know by Wednesday July 27 if you would like to attend the board
meeting and need transportation.  Our chapter has several members scheduled
on the agenda and they should have priority.

Saying that, all are welcome to join us.  We currently have six seats in
Carl's car.  It we need additional transportation, we will work on
developing more options..

The fixed costs of an additional vehicle and driver are high, so please make
certain you plan to attend before committing.

Thank you.