[Nfbv-potomac-announce] important notices

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 5 14:15:10 UTC 2016

Greetings Colleagues.

At our March meeting we need to appoint a nominating committee as well as an
audit committee.  Deepa agreed earlier to chair the audit committee and
unless she has changed her mind, I want her to continue in that post.

If you have an interest in serving let me know by email or phone by Tuesday
evening.

Finally, we have not committed to the Arlington County Fair in several
years.  We need to discuss at our meeting.  As you should expect, I have a
great interest in the chapter again participating.  It does a great deal to
elevate our profile in the community.

Thank you.