[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Holiday Party Invitation

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 24 15:49:56 UTC 2016

Happy Thanksgiving Colleagues and Friends

I am sending another reminder of the Potomac  Chapter holiday party with the
menu in the body of the  email.

Holiday Cheer! Good Company! Fantastic Food and fellowship!

Come one come call to our annual PCNFB Holiday Dinner!

When: December 8, 2016

Time: 6:00pm arrival, 7:00pm dinner

Where: OSTERIA DA NINO (Cucina Italiana & Bar)

                2900 S Quincy St. in Arlington VA

Cost: $35.00 including tax and tip. Alcoholic Drinks sold separately!
Chapter will cover soft drinks and coffee

RSVP to me, Sarah Blumberg by December 4, 2016 with your name and food
choices! Remember, select one item from each of the three categories;
appetizers, entre, and desert!

Payments to Sean McMahon via cash at the door or check to the following
address: 2677 Avenir Pl. #3205 Vienna, VA 22180

         ** Please bring monetary donations to the banquet for St. George's
Food Pantry to Evelyn Valdez

            ** Dress in festive holiday clothing should the mood strike you!

Thursday December 8th, 2016

Dinner Menu

Appetizers Choice of

Arancini allo Zafferano

Arborio rice balls stuffed with meat sauce and mozzarella cheese

Green Market Salad (vg)

PA Tuscarora Farm mix green salad, red romaine, Baby radishes,

Balsamic vinaigrette heirloom cherry tomato

Cavolini di Bruxelles croccante (vg)
Crispy Brussels sprouts, beet puree, roasted pistachios

Main Course choice of

Salmone e Puntarelli *
Norvigian Salmon, fregola Sarda, tomato confit, peppers,

Pistachio pesto, broccolini, pepper coulis

Pollo con Funghi *
Amish chicken breast, mixed local mushrooms, dried Sicilian Florio Marsala
jus

Spaghetti al Pomodoro & polpettine

Homemade Spaghetti, tomato comfit, fresh basil & meatball

**Cavatelli con Ragu di Agnello

Cavatelli, Elysian Fields lamb ragu, mint oil, pecorino cheese

Dessert choice of

Cannoli Siciliani

Mini shells, 100% sheep fresh ricotta, candy orange peel, pistachio

Panna Cotta (gf)

Morello cherries, sheep milk cream,Sicilian pistachio dust,