[Nfbv-potomac-announce] FW: [Chapter-presidents] FW: [INDIVISIBLE Group] Fwd: VOTE to have Candidates Answer a Disability Rights Question in the Next Debate!

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 5 14:37:10 UTC 2016

Hello,

I was asked to pass this on.

Thank you.

John

From: Chapter-presidents [mailto:chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Scott C. Labarre via Chapter-presidents
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 4:09 AM
To: 'NFB of Colorado Discussion List' <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>; 'State Affiliate Leadership List' <state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>; chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org
Cc: Scott C. Labarre <slabarre at labarrelaw.com>
Subject: [Chapter-presidents] FW: [INDIVISIBLE Group] Fwd: VOTE to have Candidates Answer a Disability Rights Question in the Next Debate!

Please spread the word.

From: Julie Reiskin [mailto:jreiskin at ccdconline.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 6:51 PM
To: INDIVISIBLE Group <indivisiblegroup at indivisible-co.org>

PLEASE GET THIS OUT TO EVERYONE ASAP

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zach Baldwin <zbaldwin at aapd.com <mailto:zbaldwin at aapd.com> >
Date: Tuesday, October 4, 2016

All,

The second presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will be held on October 9th. For this debate, ABC and CNN moderators have agreed to consider the top 30 questions voted on by the public.

https://presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/7313/vote/

Currently, the question "How would you value disability rights in your presidency?" is in the top 75 out of 9,000! With your help, we can get this question into the top 30 to have both Clinton and Trump outline how they would support disability rights as president.

Please vote for this question and encourage your networks to vote as well! <https://presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/7313/vote/>

Thank you,

Zach

--

Zach Baldwin

Director of Outreach

American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD)

2013 H Street NW, 5th Floor

Washington, DC 20006

202-521-4310

zbaldwin at aapd.com <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','zbaldwin at aapd.com');>

REV UP: Register! Educate! Vote! Use your Power!

Make the DISABILITY VOTE Count!

www.aapd.com/REVUP <http://www.aapd.com/REVUP>

--

Sent from my mobile device--please forgive brevity or typo's
Julie Reiskin NOTHING ABOUT US WITHOUT US.......EVER

Engaging and strengthening the commonalities of the Cross-Disability community makes ALL systems more robust and resilient, and embraces the true spirit of the ADA. Working together we find strength, power, and accomplishment.  Everyone wins! Nothing about us, without us, ever

Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition is a member of www.INDIVISIBLE-CO.org <http://www.INDIVISIBLE-CO.org>

Indivisible!!

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.