[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Reminder Hotel and 2016 Virginia State Convention Registration

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 24 14:24:17 UTC 2016

Good Morning Colleagues,

A friendly reminder that hotel and convention reservations should be made
early this year.  See below.

We should have a bus reserved in the next few days.  .  More soon.

I have registered online with Brown Paper Tickets.  It is accessible but the
screens are cluttered and repetitive.

Below is a summary of the convention registration and hotel information sent
out earlier by Tracy Soforenko.  I'll send a  separate email with the
Seminar topics we discussed last night.

You can register for the Convention through Brown paper tickets by phone or
on-line.

The phone number is: 1-800-838-3006.

The   link for registering on line is:
<http://nfbv2016.brownpapertickets.com>
http://nfbv2016.brownpapertickets.com.

Register for the Convention by October 18 to get the best prices and be
entered into a $100 raffle.  Online registration will end on Monday,
November 7, 2016.

Note:  Hotel reservations are made directly with the hotel.  To make
reservations, call 1-800-365-3032.  Ask for the National Federation of the
Blind of Virginia (NFBV) group rate, $72 plus tax

per night.

The deadline to make hotel reservations is Tuesday, October 18, 2016.

After the deadline, there is no guarantee that you will get a room at the
convention price or at the convention hotel.

If you have questions, please contact:

Brian McCann, Chair,

Event & Organization Team

(757) 472-2494