[Nfbv-potomac-announce] FW: Invitation to Metro Data Day 1: Destination Ideation

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 24 18:27:23 UTC 2016

Greetings Colleagues,

Thank you Joe for sending this to me.  And especially thank you Suzanne for alerting Joe and thinking this notice should be sent to the chapter.  It sounds like a great opportunity.

Suzanne, it is wonderful news that you are doing better.  I hope you will be able to soon join us at our chapter meetings and other activities.