[Nfbv-potomac-announce] FW: message from your social chair to be sent out.

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 27 10:35:47 UTC 2016

Thank you Sarah,

From: Sarah Blumberg [mailto:sarahblumb at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 10:13 PM
To: John Halverson <johnh50 at verizon.net>
Subject: message from your social chair to be sent out.

Dear John,

Here are some words I would very much like for people to hear about social
events. If you could send this out I would appreciate it.

Sarah

As your social chair, I would like for every one of you to please really
think about what events you would like to see happen for our chapter. I
would like you all to consider whether or not you would actually come to the
events as well. I would like for each and every one of you to think hard
about what social events you would like to see for the coming year, and
write me an e-mail with one idea. Just one idea. I will try to schedule as
many of these events and possible. I feel I am not getting the support
needed to have a successful turnout at events and therefore, I would like to
hold a meeting in an attempt to rebuild the social committee. Thank you very
much.

Sincerely,

Sarah Blumberg