[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] December Book Club Questions

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Sat Dec 2 15:03:57 UTC 2017

Hello book lovers,

As a reminder our book this month is Small Great Things.

The discussion questions are attached.

We are meeting at the home of Patty Droppers: 5901 3rd Street South Arlington, Virginia 22204.

We are meeting at our usual time of 7 PM on Tuesday December 5.

A dinner menu will be sent tomorrow or Monday.