[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Potomac NFB Holiday Party and Dinner

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Sat Dec 9 19:54:52 UTC 2017

Hello Federation Family,

I am pleased to indicate that 19 of us have signed up for the Holiday dinner and party so far.

I added a list of possible desserts to day.  Joe contacted the manager and got this list.  Today he indicated that he thought the manager said coconut cream pie.  This is not on our list.  Thus, there is a chance that the dessert offerings may be a bit different from those listed.  However they may be the same.  Do not be surprised.

Thank you.