[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Minutes and Other Matters

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 4 22:17:29 UTC 2017

Good Afternoon Colleagues,

Please find attached the minutes from our January meeting.

The final treasury balance appears to underestimate our funds.  We will show
adjustments on Thursday and correct the minutes.

Also, as discussed at the January meeting, we need a volunteer to step in to
chair our membership committee.  This is a critical appointment.  Let me
know of your interest as soon as possible.

Evelyn will not be at our next meeting, I also need a volunteer to take
minutes.

Finally, Who would like to conduct our philosophy discussion.

John

Attachment