[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Sign Up for Wine Tasting

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 26 16:19:19 UTC 2017

A reminder that the Potomac Chapter wine tasting takes place next Saturday.
Please join us!

The  wine, cheese and chocolate are great and the fellowship great!

See the invitation below.

See you on  Saturday.

John

Libations Anyone? Cheese and Chocolate lover?

If you answered yes to the above questions you've come to the right place!

*	The Potomac Chapter NFB is holding our annual Wine Tasting at Bistro
360, 1800 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, Virginia  22201

The date is March 4th and the time is 3:00pm-5:00pm. All are welcome to stay
for dinner afterwards at your own cost. The food is delicious and the
fellowship is best!!

Cost for Wine Tasting: $45.00/person

As always, we expect a nice percentage of the cost of your wine order will
friendly Social Chair no later than Wednesday March 1st by 10:00pm via
e-mail or phone. Thanks!

We look forward to seeing you!

RSVP to me:

Sarah Blumberg, PCNFB Social Chair