[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Transportation to Board Meeting And august Chapter Meeting

John johnh50 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 23 15:17:37 UTC 2017

Good Morning Colleagues.

Carl has agreed to drive to the board meeting on August 5.

That means we have six seats.  We need to know the level of demand as soon
as possible.  I suspect we will have more than six persons wanting to join
us.  Thus, the earlier we know we have more time to find a driver and an
additional vehicle.

I want to give you a heads-up on our August chapter meeting.  Our next
meeting of the Potomac Chapter is scheduled for August 10 at Saint George's
Episcopal Church, 915 North Oakland Street, Arlington, Virginia.

An extremely exciting meeting is planned.  Paul Schroeder, a representative
of AIRA will demonstrate the AIRA Glasses and App.  AIRA uses a smart phone
and a camera such as Google Glass to give blind persons real time
information about your surroundings.