[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Book Club

John johnh50 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 4 20:23:13 UTC 2017

Attention All Readers and Book Club Members,

The Potomac Chapter Book Club will meet this Tuesday, D-day, June 6 at Nancy
Yeager's condo.

The book is Hidden Figures and the questions found  at the back of the  book
are attached.

Her address is 3800 Fairfax Drive Apartment 1605.  Please join us.

If anyone is interested, we will order dinner from Two Chefs Greek/Italian
restaurant.

Nancy and I are looking for the most recent menu and will send it tomorrow.
Please let her know by five pm Tuesday your dinner choice.  Her email
address is Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net <mailto:Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net>

See you Tuesday.

Of course on Thursday, we  have the chapter meeting and on Saturday the
auction.