[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Programming Committee Mini Membership Seminar

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 26 16:22:54 UTC 2017

Colleagues,

At our last meeting we discussed having a membership seminar at our home on
Saturday April 1.

The program committee has developed an exciting creative agenda.

We will discuss questions about the Federation you may have been afraid to
ask.  Practice how  to help new members continue to grow their participation
in our organization and keep coming back to meetings. We may call some
members who have not participated in a while and enjoy fellowship.  Finally,
we will grill some dogs and burgers.  I want to show those interested, how
to grill.  In other  words, it should be a good time.

I know this is short  notice, but later  weekends in April and May were not
convenient.

Let me know by Thursday evening March 30 if you plan to attend.

Our address is 810 22nd Street South, Arlington, VA 22202.

We plan  to begin at 1:30 pm ending with our grilling by 6:00 pm.

Thank you Programming Committee for your hard work.