[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Invitation and Reminder for the 2017 Annual Potomac Chapter Action Auction

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Sun May 7 18:35:25 UTC 2017

Hello Colleagues,

Please join us on June 10 for the 2017 Potomac Chapter Action Auction party
and fund raiser.  Below find the evite.

Also, we need items for the auction.  As I suggested a few members may wish
to get together and request items from merchants and friends.

I have copies of solicitation letters that some donors may wish to have for
tax purposes.

I want everyone in the chapter to attend.  If the cost is a bit much,
contact me and the chapter will help.  Lack of funds should not be a barrier
for participation in any of our activities.

The evite is below.

John

Come One Come All!! To What You ask?

Come to the Annual PCNFB, Potomac Chapter National Federation Of The Blind
Action Auction on June 10, 2017!!

When: June 10, 2017 from 2:30pm-6:30pm

Where: 1881 N Nash St Arlington.  The home of Billy Ruth and Alan Shlank, in
the Turnberry Towers party room.

What: Bring your money, your appetites and your wonderful smiling selves and
get ready to have lots and lots of fun! Bring your own wine or beer to
share! Charlie Brown will be our bar tender as usual!

Cost: $25.00 per person to be taken at the door or to be sent in advance to:

Sean McMahon, PCNFB treasurer

2677 Avenir Place

Vienna, VA 22180

RSVP to me, your friendly social chair, Sarah Blumberg no later than June
7th 2017 by 10pm via phone or e-mail:

Phone: 202-427-4814

E-mail:  <mailto:Sarahblumb at gmail.com> Sarahblumb at gmail.com

Catering will be provided as usual by Rob Latson's Catering Company. Menu is
attached!