[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: Membership meeting Thursday 8:00PM

John johnh50 at verizon.net
Tue May 16 22:35:09 UTC 2017

See you Thursday.

John

From: Sean McMahon [mailto:sean.mcmahon.dc at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 10:30 PM
To: Alexandera.castillo at gmail.com; evelyn.valdez212 at gmail.com; 'John
Halverson' <johnh50 at verizon.net>; Sandyh50 at verizon.net;
derekmanners at gmail.com
Subject: Membership meeting Thursday 8:00PM

John can you please forward to the chapter list?  I've sent this to a few
who expressed interest, but would hate to leave anyone off the list.

Thanks

I will be holding a membership committee meeting conference call this
Thursday, May 18th 2017 at 8:00 PM.

Dial-in: 605-475-4000 code 164097 pound

Brief agenda:

The membership list;  Who's all in, who wants to be more involved and who
have we not seen in a while.

Membership engagement meetings, social events.

Creating a calling tree; who's on it, when do we call people?

Other topics for consideration?

We'll see how involved the discussion gets, however, I plan no more than an
hour.

Thanks

Sean McMahon

(520)247-2197