[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Holiday Dinner, Save the Date

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Thu Nov 16 15:08:06 UTC 2017

Colleagues,

We have scheduled our Potomac Chapter holiday dinner at the Bonefish grill Pentagon Row.  Save the date.

Date: December 14.

Time: 6:30 pm.

Cost: approximately $30-35 including tax, tip and nonalcoholic beverage.

The final cost and menu should be out in the next few days.

Also, I am transitioning to a new email address.  It is jwh100 at outlook.com<mailto:jwh100 at outlook.com>.

My contact list was destroyed when Verizon changed AOL servers.  To help me rebuild please send me an email at jwh100 at outlook.com<mailto:jwh100 at outlook.com> when you have the chance.  All it needs to say in the subject line is my address. That will put your individual address in my new contact list.

Thank you.