[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Potomac Chapter Holiday Dinner

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Mon Nov 27 15:48:28 UTC 2017

Good Morning Colleagues,

                                    Happy Holidays!

It has come to my attention that some of you may not have been able to read our invitation to the Potomac Chapter Holiday Party.  I am sending it as a plain text document which should be available to all.

Also our colleague David Shaffer, the metro Accessibility Officer, has reminded me that no mention of metro was given when I initially sent this out.  The bonefish Grill is located a short walk from the Pentagon City Metro Station.  The tenA bus from the  Pentagon passes by the restaurant on Joyce Street.

Finally, again this year, we want to make a donation to the Saint Georges Food Pantry.  Please bring your change or hopefully, paper money donations, to our party.

Want to spend time with good friends in fun and fellowship around  the holidays? Want to share a meal with your favorite people? Look no further!

What: Holiday Party

When: Thursday December 14, 2017 at 6:30pm

Where: Bonefish Grill in Arlington
              1101 S. Joyce St. Suite B-26
               Arlington, VA 22202
              The restaurant's number should you need it: 703-412-2837

Cost: $33.00 per person which includes tax, tip, tea/coffee, any non-alcoholic drink, and dessert along with choice of entre and soup or Salad as well.

RSVP to me, your friendly social chair, Sarah Blumberg with your menu choices no later than Sunday December 10th at 9pm. That way I can get your choices in on time to the restaurant!
You may e-mail me at: sarahblumb at gmail.com
Phone me at: 202-427-4814

There is parking at the Harris Teeter as well as area street parking. Please call the restaurant regarding validation should you need this.

In the spirit of the Holiday Season I warmly urge everyone to attend this festive event.  If any member of the chapter finds it a financial hardship to participate, contact me and we can make arrangements.  Money should not be a barrier for anyone's participation.

Cordially,

John Halverson, Ph.D., President
Potomac Chapter, National Federation of the Blind

Menu below.

Soup/Salad (Choose 1):
         Bonefish House salad
         Classic Caesar Salad