[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Consider Staying at the Westin for State Convention

Nancy Yeager nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 7 14:29:28 UTC 2017

Hi Potomac Chapter Members & Friends,

Our state convention in Tyson's Corner is fast approaching and we want you
to consider staying at the Westin Tyson's Corner even though the convention
is local.

Programming starts early and runs until really late. There will be
festivities and fun late into the evening. The convention is much more
enjoyable if you stay at the hotel and fully participate in the program.

In addition, as host chapter, we will be involved in getting things
organized which makes the convention a really busy time. It is nice to have
a room to call your own at the hotel.

Our special convention rates are only available if your reservation is made
by October 12 at 5:00 PM.

The 2017 Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia will
be held Friday, November 3 through Sunday, November 5, 2017 at the

*     Westin Tysons Corner

*     7801 Leesburg Pike

*     Falls Church, Virginia 22043

*     Phone: (703) 893-1340.

*     Westin at Tysons Corner <http://westin.com/tysonscorner>

To make hotel reservations, you may Call central reservations at (888)
627-8970 and use code 10070.

Room rates are $84 per night plus applicable taxes. Reservations must be
guaranteed with a credit card. When you call the hotel, make sure to tell
them that you are attending the convention so that you will receive the
special convention rate. The deadline to make hotel reservations is
Thursday, October 12, 2017. After the deadline, there is no guarantee that
you will get a room at the convention hotel.